This three-part workshop will use innovative models to design a sustainable future city, that is inclusive of creativity and culture. It will be led by architect Maureen Ferry as part of a year-long global pilot of her “UrbanEngineers” programme.
The workshop outcomes will be:
- Day 1: Learn new design models about cities that incorporates the natural, cultural and built environments.
- Day 2: Develop ideas about what creative and resilient city can be.
- Day 3: Design and build a scaled city model and invent a product for that city.
Location: Studio 101, Fire Station
Date and time:
- Day 1: 17 January 2020, 3:30-6pm
- Day 2: 24 January 2020, 3:30-6pm
- Day 3: 31 January 2020, 3:30-6pm